MODERN DAY BABY RE-CYCLE PROGRAM
ZERO WASTE KIDS FASHION
TRADE IN YOUR PRELOVED CLOTHES FOR CREDIT OR CASH
Modern Day Baby wants you to join the community of parents supporting the transition to a circular economy of kids fashion. We offer cash or credit to customers who want to contribute to a no waste fashion. If you opt for credit you can use it towards our Eshop or monthly capsules.
WHAT WE TAKE
Our recycle program will be limited to clothing and fabric that are long lasting and good for the planet & babies skin.
The fibres we take are “eco-friendly” fibers, which means that their production process has a low impact on the environment. These materials are good for the environment, provide fair wages and are sustainable materials.
- 100% organic cotton
- 100% cotton
- Recycled cotton
- Bamboo rayon
- Modal rayon
- 100% TENCIL modal
- Tencil lyocell
- Recycled fibers
- GOTS or OEKO-TEX certified clothing
RENT. RETURN. REPEAT
SEND US YOUR PRELOVED CLOTHES
- We accept clothing from NB-3T
- We offer 40-60% off retail value
- Send us photos of your clothes
- We pay for the shipping
Once you accumulate a retail value of $150 or more you can ship it free to us via Canada Post after we approve.
- We only accept clothing that are NEW or LIKE NEW condition, meaning no stains, rips, or wear & tear.
- We do NOT accept swimwear, underwear, mittens, gloves or scarves.
- Photos must be sent to us CLEAR and in natural light. If we receive items that are not the same as the photos or comply with the above, we will not ship back the items.
- Modern Day Baby will not be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.